2- 3½ lb. Chickens (cut in ¼'s)
4 oz. Baron Herzog Cabernet Sauvignon
2 oz. Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup Flour
4 oz. Gefen Cooking Oil
1 lg. Onion (sliced)
6 oz. Mushrooms (sliced)
2 med. Red Peppers (sliced)
2 med. Green Peppers (sliced)
3 clove Garlic (crushed)
12 oz. Gefen Tomato Sauce
6 oz. Chicken stock
1 tsp. Gefen Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Season flour with salt and pepper and add chicken.
2) Sauté chicken until brown and reserve on side.
3) Sauté onion, until brown, in the same oil.
4) Add peppers and garlic.
5) Add wine and balsamic and reduce by ½. Add stock and let reduce again.
6) Add tomato sauce, mushrooms and lemon juice & season.
7) Place chicken in a covered casserole, cover with sauce and bake @ 350°for 45 min.- 1 hr..
8) Great over rice or noodles.