4 Boneless Club Steaks Cut 3/4-inch Thick
1 tbsp. Margarine
2 tbsp. Finely Chopped Shallots Or Onion
2 cloves Garlic, Crushed
1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
¼ cup Beef Stock
2 tsp. Deli-Style Mustard
1 tsp. Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp. Parsley (chopped)
4 oz. Bartenura Chianti
1) Melt margarine in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2) Add shallots and garlic. Cook 2 minutes.
3) Stir in mushrooms and cook 3-4 more minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
4) Increase heat to medium-high. Add steaks and cook 6-7 minutes for medium-rare (140°F), turning once. Remove steaks to a warm platter.
5) Decrease heat to medium. Add stock, wine, mustard, balsamic and reserved mushroom mixture. Bring to a boil.
6) Stir until liquid is slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
7) Spoon sauce over steaks and sprinkle with parsley.