by AviGlatt On: Wednesday 21 June, 2017
4 Boneless Club Steaks Cut 3/4-inch Thick
1 tbsp. Margarine
2 tbsp. Finely Chopped Shallots Or Onion
2 cloves Garlic, Crushed
1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
¼ cup Beef Stock
2 tsp. Deli-Style Mustard
1 tsp. Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp. Parsley (chopped)
4 oz. Bartenura Chianti
1) Melt margarine in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
2) Add shallots and garlic. Cook 2 minutes.
3) Stir in mushrooms and cook 3-4 more minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
4) Increase heat to medium-high. Add steaks and cook 6-7 minutes for medium-rare (140°F), turning once. Remove steaks to a warm platter.
5) Decrease heat to medium. Add stock, wine, mustard, balsamic and reserved mushroom mixture. Bring to a boil.
6) Stir until liquid is slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
7) Spoon sauce over steaks and sprinkle with parsley.
Aviglatt, the leading website for kosher beef, kosher veal, kosher fish, kosher sushi, kosher cheese, kosher yogurt, kosher bakery, kosher cookies, kosher pasta, kosher fruits, kosher appetizers, kosher seafood, kosher cereals, kosher baby food. For the upcoming holidays - shabbos candles, kosher gifts basket and more.
Copyright © 2022 - Aviglatt.com
We will send you email notification when item is back in stock.