by AviGlatt On: Wednesday 21 June, 2017
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Large Onion (diced)
1 Green Pepper (diced)
1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
16 oz. Gefen Tomato Sauce
2 oz. Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
3 oz. Alfasi Special Reserve Merlot
1-cup Beef or Chicken Stock
2 tbs. Italian Herbs
2 Boxes Favorite Pasta
1) Boil pasta as per directions on the box, drain and reserve.
2) Sauté onions & peppers until translucent.
3) Add meat & let brown.
4) Add balsamic, wine and garlic and let reduce by half.
5) Add sauce & spices and let simmer for 45 min.
6) Serve over pasta.
* The longer cooked the better.
* Can be increased proportionately as needed.
Aviglatt, the leading website for kosher beef, kosher veal, kosher fish, kosher sushi, kosher cheese, kosher yogurt, kosher bakery, kosher cookies, kosher pasta, kosher fruits, kosher appetizers, kosher seafood, kosher cereals, kosher baby food. For the upcoming holidays - shabbos candles, kosher gifts basket and more.
Copyright © 2022 - Aviglatt.com
We will send you email notification when item is back in stock.