1 lb. Ground Beef
1 Large Onion (diced)
1 Green Pepper (diced)
1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
16 oz. Gefen Tomato Sauce
2 oz. Bartenura Balsamic Vinegar
3 oz. Alfasi Special Reserve Merlot
1-cup Beef or Chicken Stock
2 tbs. Italian Herbs
2 Boxes Favorite Pasta
1) Boil pasta as per directions on the box, drain and reserve.
2) Sauté onions & peppers until translucent.
3) Add meat & let brown.
4) Add balsamic, wine and garlic and let reduce by half.
5) Add sauce & spices and let simmer for 45 min.
6) Serve over pasta.
* The longer cooked the better.
* Can be increased proportionately as needed.